At TM GLOBAL MARINE SDN BHD, we make working fun and convenient for our people. Our team is a collection of caring individuals with unique personalities serving many of consumers each day at our workplace.
Everyday is an opportunity
A lot has happened since TM GLOBAL MARINE SDN BHD got founded first in 2011. Yet there’s one thing that has remained constant: our passion to enable individuals advance their career and build their future. We care about our people too. We’re on a journey to create something new in our everyday life. If that excites you, consider joining us.
- Manage daily cargo and passenger boat operations between mainland and island resort
- Coordinate boat manning schedules of captains and crew
- Oversee operation, maintenance and servicing of boats in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Inspect boats and ships to ensure efficient and safe operation of vessels
- Maintains boats and equipment on board, such as engines, winches, navigational systems, fire extinguishers and life preservers.
- Monitor diesel consumption and stock
- Oversee upkeep and maintenance of guest front office and jetty compound area
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Resident Manager
- Position based at Mersing, Johor
- Strong leadership capabilities and ability to take initiative
- Management and coordination skills
- Technical expertise in boats and boat engines
- Ex-navy personnel encouraged to apply
- To carry out repair, installation and maintenance of boats.
- To join in weekly meetings, collect and analyze data and do daily job report.
- To be able to standby at night for emergency repairs during shift.
- Annual Leave
- Processing of spice products, seasonings, herbs and other products starting from the separation of raw materials until the packaging of finished products.
- Do cleaning work every day after work and overall cleaning once a month.
- Maintain product quality by complying with production SOPs that have been set.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the workplace and surroundings from time to time.
- Assist the Operations Supervisor in monthly inventory checking.
- Other tasks deemed necessary
- Looking for applicants with legal right to work in Malaysia
- Have your own transport
- No health problems especially asthma.
Drop Your Resume
We are aware of the beneficial character of our principles, reason for which we maintain them sharp and encourage others to adhere. Be a part of our team today.